At CCRR, all stages of the production process consider social and environmental issues. This means that our responsibility to those who contribute directly and indirectly to our market presence is just as important as delivering high quality products to our customers. From encouraging sustainable development projects through local community actions, to the implementation of emissions reduction programs at factories, there are many good examples of our attention to social and environmental responsibility. In addition, our plants use a UV siliconization process that reduces energy consumption and facilitates proper waste disposal.
In the 80s, Colacril implemented a solventless process that uses non-toxic siliconization and is extremely safe and healthy for our operators. In addition, our plants use a UV siliconization process that reduces energy consumption and facilitates proper waste disposal.
The group also promotes causes such as food, cleaning supplies and winter clothing collection campaigns for distribution in local communities, anti-mosquito projects, and an environmental campaign that gave all employees seedlings and seeds to plant in their homes.
ENVIRONMENTAL AND QUALITY MANAGEMENT SYSTEM POLICY
The organization ensures the continuous improvement and quality of its processes, products and services as a strategy for increasing its competitiveness, considering the following guidelines:
• Establish a structure for implementing an effective Environmental and Quality Management System.
• Reduce risks in all processes in order to preserve the physical health and safety of our employees.
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of quality of life by promoting ethical behavior and sustainable development.
• Manage and reduce waste, preventing pollution.
• Keep stakeholders satisfied and comply with legislation and other relevant requirements.